A Cruise In The Park!
Lily Of Killarney Lake Cruise
- 10.30am, 12.00pm, 1.45pm, 3.15pm, (additional times for larger groups available on request.)
- 1 hour
- Ross Castle
- The Lakes of Killarney, Inisfallen Island and Ross Castle.
- Families, Groups, Couples, Singles & Pet Friendly
- No activity is required.
- Lake Cruise with local Tour Guide & Captain.
- Cruise in the comfort of a modern and heated glass-covered Lake Cruiser.
- Learn about the flora and fauna of the area as well as the history of its most famous landmarks from your Captain.
- Catch a glimpse of unique wildlife such as the White-Tailed Eagle.
- Capture magnificent scenery of the Killarney Lakes and Mountains.
- Drift by the 6th century Innisfallen Monastery founded by Augustinian Monks.
- Tour highlights include panoramic views of the Lakes of Killarney’s, Ross Castle and Innisfallen Island.
- Learn about the unique history of Ross Castle, the Monastic Ruins of Inisfallen Island as well as the origins of the Killarney National Park.
- Take some leisure time at Ross Castle and Lough Léin.
Enjoy a voyage of Lough Léin on the Lily of Killarney Lake Tour with breath-taking views of the Lakes, Islands and Castles of the Killarney National Park. Experience a cruise like no other whilst being comfortably seated in the modern and heated glass-covered Lily of Killarney MV Watercoach, guided by your local Captain and Guide.
Set off from 15th Century Ross Castle as you begin your journey through some of Killarney’s most famous landmarks. Drift past the ruins of St. Finian’s 6th Century monastery on Innisfallen Island before continuing to the foot of the MacGillycuddy Reeks to view Ireland’s highest mountain, Carrauntoohil. Pass Ross Island as your Captain points out the flora of the area including the ancient Oak and Yew forests and learn about the unique ecosystem of the area.
The Lily of Killarney Lake Tour is an enjoyable and relaxing way to take in the beauty of the lakes and mountains whilst experiencing panoramic views of the Killarney National Park.
Itinerary & What To Bring
Pick-up at Pier behind Ross Castle.
View Google Maps to find exact location.
- Drop-Off at Pier behind Ross Castle.
Things To Bring
For Lily Of Killarney Lake Cruise, you must bring the following:
- The confirmation email on your mobile phone may be shown at check-in as proof of your booking.
- Alternatively, please bring proof of your booking by printing your voucher at the end of the booking process. The voucher can also be printed by clicking the link on your confirmation email.
- Don't forget your camera to capture the amazing views of the Castle and its surroundings.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your departure time.
- The Lily Of Killarney Cruise is covered from the elements.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Lake Tour in glass-covered MV Lake Cruiser upon the Lakes of Killarney with informative commentary from local Captain.
- Children under 2 years of age complimentary.
- All taxes and charges are included in price.
- Admission to Ross Castle is not included in our prices.
- Cancellation On/Outside 14 days prior to tour = no charge (apart from 5% processing fee)
- Cancellation within 8 - 13 days prior to tour start = 50% charge.
- Cancellation On/Within 7 days prior to tour = 100% charge.
- All Refunds are subject to a 5% processing fee.
Additional Policy Information
- All bookings go ahead despite very bad weather, unless we deem it unsafe, in which case you will be entitled to a full refund.
- The group organizer must inform Killarney Jaunting Cars if the group will be unable to keep to the time confirmed or if the group will be more than 10 minutes late arriving at a tour start point.
- While we will do our best to accommodate a group that arrives late or early, Killarney Jaunting Cars cannot be held responsible for any curtailing of the visit or for any dispute or issue arising from the late or early arrival of the group.
Vernon from Ireland
Well worth a trip with a skipper who had loads of local knowledge and history
Rose from Ireland
We had a great trip around the lake the captain was fantastic he told us all about the lakes and area and history great trip would do it again
Ann from Ireland
Beautiful hour on the lake and lovely casual but informative guide, plenty hand sanitiser & socially distanced seating, well done. Ann